Zoopla Limited Terms and Conditions
2. The Promoter of this prize draw is Zoopla Limited of The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH.
3. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over who enter the draw, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
4. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. All entries must be submitted by selecting to enter the prize draw by providing the required contact details.
6. The opening date for entries is 7am on 30 October 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 11.59pm on 30 November 2019. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or for any other reason, and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw.
8. Four winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 16 December 2019.
9. The winners will receive an Amazon voucher to the value of £250 only (“the Prize”).
10. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promotor reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative Prize of equal or higher value at its sole discretion.
11. The winners will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before 2nd December 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim the Prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. Once the winner has replied to the Promoter’s email notification with the required information, the Prize will be sent to the winner within 30 days.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material, upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this prize draw, the Promoter reserves the right to end or suspend the prize draw; amend these terms and conditions; declare void the notification of winners.
15. The winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.