CEO of the acclaimed property publication Estate Agent Today Nat Daniels joins property professional Chris Buckler to provide his expertise on how best to nurture leads.
Visualise the conversion funnel, the more prospects that enter, the more likely you will be to drive the volume of leads that your business requires.
Aim to call your prospective client back within 1 minute of their message. The person on the other end of that lead has property on their mind at that moment. By calling them back within a minute of their message you’ll give the impression of great service, whilst ultimately giving yourself the best chance of converting that lead.
Of the valuation leads that come in 25% will convert, they’ve shown avid intent, and they’ll likely turn into business quite easily. Do not ignore the other 75%, there is lots of potential within this base, they just require a little nurturing. One method worth exploring is the 8×8 method; one meaningful contact every week for 8 weeks. This can cover anything from texts, calls, emails and DM.
Take the time to link your online valuation system with your CRM. Use trusted automated software such as callwell and Olivia — they are not there to take the place of your peers, the physical agent is essential to turning that lead into that valuable conversion.
To get your hands on property industry news as it’s breaking, be sure to sign up to Estate Agent Today email alerts.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on the series so far and welcome any topics that you’d like for us to cover. Please do drop us an email below with your feedback (good or bad)!
Nigel Lewis looks at the impact of stamp duty, mortgage and capital gains tax changes in the Spring 2021 Budget for estate agents
Starting 21 December, we’ll be making the most of the seasonal uplift with a new ten-week national campaign targeting existing homeowners.
Valuing properties aggressively to gain instructions is a well-known tactic used by many estate agents and is a hotly debated topic within the industry, but does it work?
As the industry professionalises, what should estate and letting agents be doing to prepare for minimum qualification requirements?
In the last eight years, the growth of first time buyers has outpaced all other buying groups and in 2018 they became the largest buyer group in the UK.